- Larger the alphabets, larger the diameter (V>F>B)
- Diameters with “sub” prefix are smaller than counterpart without it.
- mento-Vertical: 14 cm
- SUB-mento-Vertical: 11.5 cm
- occipito-Frontal: 11.5 cm
- SUB-occipito-Frontal: 10.5 cm
- sub-occipito-Bregmatic: 9.5 cm
- sub-mento-Bregmatic: 9.5 cm
Mnemonic: MTP (Medical Termination of Pregnancy) in increasing order.
- bi-Mastoid: 7.5 cm
- bi-Temporal: 8 cm
- bi-Parietal: 9.5 cm
5 Viewpoints 💬 on “Fetal Skull Dimensions : Mnemonic”
Very useful information
why is submentovertical diameter less than mentovertical
Because it is measured from a closer point to the back of the head.
Bcz it is made by God n we can not change it
Pic is informative, could have been more clear graphically