Epomedicine is the amalgamation between medical journals and medical blogs that is commited to deliver concise, to the point, reliable and referenced knowledge with mnemonics, flowcharts, tables and bullets.
Since it’s inception in 2013, the Epomedicine team has grown steadily. We are always looking for enthusiastic people to join us and be part of this medical education project which will help your juniors and peers.
Meet the Epomedicine team.
Marking the 8th year of Epomedicine, we conducted a small email survey and the results are here:
a. Where did you hear about Epomedicine?
- Google (76.9%)
- Social media (15.4%)
- Friends (7.7%)
- Other sources (7.7%)
b. How would you rate Epomedicine from 1 to 10?
- 10: 30.8%
- 9: 30.8%
- 8: 7.7%
- 7: 15.4%
- 6: 7.7%
- 3: 7.7%
c. How has Epomedicine helped you? Do you have any suggestions for us?
- Makes learning a lot easier
- It has helped me to pass the exams
- It frequently helps me with teaching my students
- Reviewing basics
- It’s simplifying my preparation….but the mnemonics are not for many topics… if there would be mnemonics for many other topics… it will be excellent
- Helped me in developing my writing and presenting skills
- Like to have a catalog of topics presented till now very useful
- Not helped any thing. I hope in the future may I get better helped.
Media kit information (As of October, 2020)
- Subscribers to Epomedicine weekly: 1,000+
- Domain Authority: 33
- Page Authority: 41
- Moz Rank: 4.1
- Alexa Global Rank: 333217
- Citation Flow: 34
- 3 monthly google impressions: 11.5 Millions
- 3 monthly google search clicks: 1,57,000
- Amp page compatible