We’d love to have someone who can contribute to this site in a meaningful and informative way. So, if you have something to say, something to share, something to teach – be a part of Epomedicine.
The topics you are allowed to write is strictly restricted to the medical field. We are currently interested in:
- Articles focusing medical students
- Clinical cases and approach to them
- Interesting case pictures
- Experiences in medical settings
- Living with a disease
- Medical news review and analysis
- Relevance: to medicine
- Original content: not published online elsewhere
- Word count: more than 300 words
- Stick to one topic at a time
- Containing affiliate, sponsored or keyword links
- Previously published in any modified form
- Promoting individual product/services/companies
- Containing links to unrelated sites
- Inappropriate or abusive language
- Defamatory content or suggestion
- Linking out to banned or adult sites
- Too many grammatical errors
SEND YOUR AUTHOR BY-LINE
- Profile picture
- One line about you
- Links to your social profiles
- It will be reviewed by the editors.
- It may be modified.
Send it to us: [email protected] OR use the contact form
SOME TIPS FROM US
- Do some research.
- Make your work presentable.
- Provide relevant images.
- Make sure the content follows the guidelines.
- After the article is published, share on your social media.
- Reply to the comments on your article.