We love comments and appreciate the time that our readers spend to share ideas and give feedback.
However, we also want our comments to be as useful as possible to all of our readers. Once you post a comment, our team of moderators will check that it meets our comment policy. The comments will either be approved or rejected. The instances where comments will be rejected are as follows:
1. Comments or replies deemed to be spam or solely promotional in nature will be deleted. Including a link to relevant content is permitted, but comments should be relevant to the post topic.
2. Comments or replies including profanity will be deleted.
3. Comments or replies containing language or concepts that could be deemed offensive will be deleted. Note this may include abusive, threatening, pornographic, offensive, misleading or libelous language.
4. Comments or replies that attack an individual directly will be deleted.
5. Comments or replies that harass other posters will be deleted. Please be respectful toward other contributors.
Epomedicine reserves the right to edit, reject or delete any comments submitted to our blog without notice and this comment policy is subject to change at any time. If you have any questions on the commenting policy, write to us.