By accessing the website and/or reading its content, and/or using it to find information on any other website or informational resource, you acknowledge and agree that you have read and understand these terms and conditions, that the provisions, disclosures and disclaimers set forth herein are fair and reasonable, and that your agreement to follow and be bound by these terms and conditions is voluntary and is not the result of fraud, duress or undue influence exercised upon you by any person or entity.
We may look for medicine to be an orderly field of knowledge and procedure but in reality, it is an imperfect science that involves constantly changing knowledge, uncertain information, and fallible individuals. Although, every effort has been made to provide complete and accurate information, Epomedicine assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the information contained in the website or its social networks.
1. No advice: Texts, images, links and other materials contained in this blog provides general information about medicine, health and related subjects and should not be treated as advice.
2. Professional assistance: The Content is not intended to establish a Doctor-Patient relationship and be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.
3. No warranties: Content made available at the Site is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without warranties of any kind, either express or implied. Under no circumstances, as a result of your use of the website, will we be liable to you or to any other person for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special, exemplary or other damages under any legal theory, including, without limitation, tort, contract, strict liability or otherwise, even if advised of the possibility of such damages.
4. Additional legal disclaimer: This Website should not be used in any legal capacity whatsoever, including but not limited to establishing “standard of care” in a legal sense or as a basis for expert witness testimony. No guarantee is given regarding the accuracy of any statements or opinions made on the website.
5. Indemnification: You agree to defend, indemnify and hold Epomedicine harmless from and against any and all claims, damages, costs including attorneys’ fees, arising from or related to your use of the website or its social networks.
6. Links to other Websites: No claims, promises, or guarantees about the completeness, accuracy, currency, content or quality of information contained in the links to and from this website or Epomedicine’s social networks are made.
7. Commenting: You may not post comments that is defamatory, fraudulent, obscene, threatening, invasive of another person’s privacy rights or that is otherwise unlawful. By posting comment on the website, you grant us the right to remove or modify the comment in our sole judgment.
8. Personal information privacy: Images of patients are published only with their consent if there is any chance that he or she may be identified from a picture, from its legend or other accompanying text. Names and email addresses of the patients are never revealed.
9. Authority: All the medical and health related contents are given only by the medical professionals with their qualifications revealed in the author by-line at the end of the article. Those articles without author information are written by the editor of the website (medical professional). Whenever, any content is uploaded by a non-medical professional, it is clearly mentioned at the bottom of the article. The authors are mentioned here.
For authors and advertisers
1. Modification: The editors may update the content at any time without notice, based on the Epomedicine’s sole and absolute discretion. The website reserves the right to make alterations or deletions to the content at any time without notice.
2. Security Issues: Epomedicine posses no security or privacy issues to the readers nor to the members.Any Partners or Advertisers on the website that poses risk to the security of the website and our readers will be liable for their action. Such partnerships and bonds are liable to be broken without any prior notice. Such sites include Scam websites, malware sites, spam sites, and any site that possess harmful material including harmful content.
1. Ownership of copyright: We own the copyright in this website; and the material on this website.
2. Copyright licence: We grant to you a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, revocable licence to:
- view this website and the material on this website on a computer or mobile device via a web browser;
- copy and store this website and the material on this website in your web browser cache memory; and
- print pages from this website for your own [personal and non-commercial] use.
We do not grant you any other rights in relation to this website or the material on this website. In other words, all other rights are reserved.
4. Enforcement of copyright: We take the protection of our copyright very seriously. If we discover that you have used our copyright materials in contravention of the licence above, we may bring legal proceedings against you, seeking monetary damages and/or an injunction to stop you using those materials. You could also be ordered to pay legal costs.
If you become aware of any use of our copyright materials that contravenes or may contravene the licence above, please report this by email to [email protected].
5. Infringing material: If you become aware of any material on our website that you believe infringes your or any other person’s copyright, please report this by email to [email protected].